- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements of documentation.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seeks and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine the quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
As Purchase Manager, you will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods, and services and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.