Global Leader in Mobile Solutions |CVM Business Operations | 9-11 years | Kuwait
|تاريخ النشر||٣ سبتمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||الكويت - Kuwait|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
Note: Looking only for local candidates in Kuwait.
Total Experience : 9-11years
Work Location : Kuwait
- Spearheading a team of professional (from analytics and consulting team) to drive customer value management strategies and operations leveraging Comviva’s Platform
- Consulting Client on Segments and Revenue enhancement
- Interacting and manage relationship Product Heads , CVM Team along with their BI Teams
- Make a valuable contribution to the client’s Customer Value Management practice and contribute to overall day to day governance
- Build and maintain a solid understanding of the client’s infrastructure, business objectives and processes to become a trusted advisor for all issues related to Customer Value Management strategy, operations, performance and revenue generation.
- Develop/define & implement marketing program/campaign drives to enhance service penetration & increase revenues for the client.
- Manage product release updates and involve in Data Analysis and Reporting.
- Effectively articulate product value proposition.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting support for the Customer Value Delivery Management and client to evaluate campaign performance.
- Identify and make recommendations for actions to improve campaign performance and drive incremental revenue and other campaign KPIs Continuous Improvement.
- Negotiate, agree and maintain & monitor Service Level Agreements with the client within company's or unit's policy guidelines.
- Lead weekly & monthly performance reviews with the Product & CVM Heads
- Identify opportunities for improvement in business practice.
- Study market requirements on an on-going basis to identify opportunities for incremental revenues.
- Track competitor activities in various domain and flash reports and dashboards.
- Interface with Comviva’s technical team product management and R&D teams for deploying new modules leveraging the complete ecosystem
- Support Finance to ensure all invoices are raised on time and provide onsite support for payment receipt.
- Effectively lead cross-functional teams across the unit and the client to deliver outcomes for the client
- Strong experience in Telco CVM, Big Data
- Understanding of Machine Learning & AI – Having ML experience will be highly appreciated
- Experience in Customer Delivery Management and Business Operations in Telecom domain
- Hands-on experience in revenue enhancement and campaign management.
- Research and prepare statistical reports using data from consumer database.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business data reports, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Monitor program/initiatives progress by tracking KPIs, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, recommending actions.
- Dynamic Team leader- Lead team on day to day activity to increase their capabilities and bring efficiency in operations
- Result oriented with proficient problem solving and analytical skills combined with strong business acumen.
- Understanding of domain (end to end) and other players in the ecosystem
- Ability to create a strong working plan for Campaign execution- Methodical approach towards campaigns design and prioritization as per client demands as well as internal targets-weekly, monthly & quarterly
- Design, document and co-ordinate client sign off of campaigns and reports.Complete QA on campaigns and reports to ensure delivery to a high standard.
- Good deductive skills - studying business data reports, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Interpersonal skills