|تاريخ النشر||١٨ أغسطس ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||الكويت - Al Kuwait|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Let our experts design a Professional CV for you|
Our client a well known MNC is now recruiting for a BAS Engineer to be based in Kuwait. You will be directly reporting to the BAS Team Leader.
Responsible for providing customers with the highest quality of BAS service possible and assuring customer satisfaction. Responsible for the commissioning, diagnoses, and repair of full compan’s Building Automation projects, utilizing knowledge of electronics, direct digital control, airflow, hydronics, refrigeration theory, and control techniques.
Essential functions and responsibilities include the following. Other functions may be assigned.
• Main responsibilities lie in the BAS Applications support of the company’s Sales office in Sharjah, UAE
• Responsible for end to end testing, starting up, commissioning, and servicing on assigned BAS and BAS Integration projects.
• Responsible for documenting checkout process sheets as required, changes or corrections to project control drawings and is responsible for submitting these for creation of final as-built documents.
• Responsible for developing control systems programming on assigned projects.
• Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers.
• Documentation: Completing paperwork on each job, including daily time, progress, and duration; and is responsible for submitting to BAS manager for filing.
• Turns in all required paperwork and reports in a timely manner.
• Uses a variety of hand tools, interpreting control drawings, plans, and specifications, to mount, assemble, test, and program the system.
• Maintains assigned stock of inventory, company equipment, and documents all related activities.
• Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and co-coordinating on-site work, as necessary.
• Provides training and follow-up training at customer site.
• Represents Company by serving as a direct customer contact.
• Provides sales leads to appropriate personnel.
• Keeps current on company’s products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair of direct digital control systems.
• Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required
• Reviewing Project Specification and Site Equipment Selection
• System layout and design
• Equipment selection and ordering
• Control and installation drawings
• Sequence of operation
• Database preparation
• Custom programming
• Customer training
• Subcontract liaison
• Installation checkout
• Trouble shooting
• Fine tuning
• Customer acceptance
• As built drawing data preparation & review, once drafted
Knowledge Skills and Experiences:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Engineering degree, or equivalent from a recognized technical college or five years experience in control systems; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
***MUST POSSESS EXPERIENCE WITH BMS SYSTEMS***
Ability to read and comprehend, in English, simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one on site and in small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.