The incumbent initiates and leads the IT strategy in line with the Company's overall goals ensuring successful and timely implementation within the allocated budget.
- Identify departmental projects that would enhance the productivity and accuracy of the integration program.
- Works closely with Executive Leadership to understand and prioritize operational & financial systems requirements.
- Initiates automation policies and procedures ensuring implementation within all Departments.
- Propose effective technical solutions based on the requirements and priorities identified providing a roadmap for implementation.
- Prepare Business Requirement Document (BRD) reflecting project overview and the business requirements that are to be met.
- Manage the change process in an environment of continuous improvement, assessing feasibility, priorities, risk, and impact on the business.
- Monitor and assess project risks across the Company providing appropriate mitigation and control mechanisms.
- Translate business and user requirements into technical solutions as part of the diagnostic exercise.
- Assess and evaluate success factors of launched projects in terms of time-saving, improvement in accuracy, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Escalate challenges, bottlenecks, and any other issues to the CFO and Finance Executives raising the flag and proposing solutions.
- Takes ownership rolling out of new features for the operational & financial functions through facilitating training and raising awareness to concerned employees.
- Drive high-level management of user engagement by mediating between business users
- Orchestrate simultaneous projects thereby deploying strong multi-tasking skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and /or Information Technology with Project Management Certification.
- Preferred Master's degree in Finance/Accounting/Information System or MBA.
- 10+ years of relevant experience with a proven track record in Oracle and/or SAP
- Strong real estate background is a must. Preferably with Audit background as well.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software development lifecycle including business analysis and quality assurance.
- Demonstrated ability in critical analytical thinking.
- Language Skills: Excellent in English & Arabic.