|المكان||الكويت - محافظة العاصمة (الكويت)|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Sales/Site Engineer is involved in the assisting of planning, coordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects. They perform a technical, organizational and supervisory role on construction projects. Duties include but not limited to:
· Performs basic engineering design tasks including grading, drainage, paving, utility, and roadways for public and private sector clients.
· Uses basic hydrology, earthwork, AutoCAD and Civil 3D software.
· Prepares simple reports and contributes to more complex reports.
· Prepares simple submittals to State, Municipal, and other agencies and contributes to more complex submittals.
· Exercises limited judgement on design decisions and ion of techniques or alternatives.
· Provides limited assistance in preparation of specifications and contract documents.
· Manages project files for conformance with company standards.
· Keeps Project Engineers and Managers informed of workload.
· Is active in technical societies.
· Can attend meetings or events outside of normal working hours.
· Has limited communication with clients.
· Provides limited direction to Engineering Technicians. Interacts with other departments and offices in order to coordinate work.
· Prepare a working program for the section of works ensuring the works follow the planning and keep updating it whenever required,
· Monitor progress on site and put in place corrective measures for any possible delays,
· Ensure that the materials are being controlled and ordered in an efficient manner,
· Supervise and monitor the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors on a day to day basis,
· Ensure works are completed to the highest quality standards and to the specification on the drawings,
· Prepare and submit to hierarchy reports as required.
· Carry out demobilization works and make sure all the company goods are returned to the Store,
· Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise,
· Maintain and interpret site drawings, topographical drawings, construction drawings, rebar drawing and rebar schedules,
· Setting out from the contract drawings/information, carry out surveys as and when required,
· Ensure works are carried out as per the contract drawings and specification,
· Maintain records, site diary, quality assurance documentation, reports and records,
· Manage an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives
· Perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with of Department
· Review progress of sales roles throughout the company
· Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
· Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results
· Collaborate with Manufacturers/Partners to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines
· Collaborate with Managing Director to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses
· Complete s in accordance with company procedures
· Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence and other materials
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Policies and Procedures - Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in an efficient and consistent manner,
· Safety, Quality & Environment - Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment. Report any hazard/risk observed to the QHSE Manager.
· Any other tasks assigned by the management.
Bachelor's degree in civil or structural engineering, construction, building, or related field
State-issued certification or engineering license
Considerable experience in a similar position
In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
Proficient in the use of computer-aided design (CAD) software
Familiar with scientific analysis software as well as graphics and map creation software
Proven track record of managing personnel and material resources
Exemplary critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills
Strong time management and project management skills
Active listening and verbal communication skills
Ability to use the scientific process to solve problems
Dedication to learning new concepts and strategies
Knowledge about the country Kuwait