Operations Manager is Required
|تاريخ النشر||٩ يناير ٢٠٢٠|
|المكان||الكويت - محافظة العاصمة (الكويت)|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
i. Profit and Loss Management
- Manage the P&L responsibility of the center and send MIS reports to the Management for evaluation as required
- Review financial statements and data.
- Utilize financial data to improve efficiency.
- Prepare and control operational budgets.
- Control inventory.
- Recommend effective strategies for the financial well-being of the Facility.
iii. Human Resources
- Responsible for the identification and hiring of local candidates.
- Assist in the placement of required staff; establishment of organizational structure; delegation of tasks and accountabilities, establish work schedule and supervise staff.
- Monitor and evaluate performance in partnership with the Human Resources Department.
- Liaise with HRBP on any exit transitions to ensure the business continuity is not affected.
- Manage leaves application and leave the planning of staff.
- Liaise with insurance team at HO for a new network, new tariffs, and any insurance related clarifications.
v. Medical Supplies and Stock inventory
- Manages and maintains proper stock and inventory of the Facility.
- Regular stock updating in coordination with the Office and Finance department.
vi. Fulfillment of legal requirements
- Responsible for renewal of Trade Licenses and Tenancy contract
- Renewal of Facility License as per the Ministry of Health for respective centers
- Handle all inspections from Government by coordinating with the PR department.
- Any legal issues to be escalated to the respective departments.
- Liaison with the Management and assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity.
- Implement and manage operational plans.
viii. Risk Management
- Ensure health and safety committee meetings are held and tasks assigned.
ix. Other Responsibilities:
- Any other responsibilities are given by the management related to a new project for business needs.
- Ensure completion of any other services or treatment assigned by the client or supervisor for discharging the duties.