Well reputable company in the construction material field is looking for a reliable Finance Manager with minimum 10 years of experience in the Kuwaiti market. Typical duties include: managing facilities with the bank, analyzing the daily financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
· Managing facilities with the banks.
· Oversee operations of the finance department, review and analyze company’s financial reports.
· Advise on investment activities and provide the best financial strategies that the company should implement.
· Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
· Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
· Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
· Proven experience as a Finance Manager
· Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
· Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
· A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
· Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
· Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics (Master Degree is a plus).