Sales Specialist- EPC, Kuwait
|Posted date||15 January 2020|
|Location||Kuwait - Kuwait City|
|Job Type||Full Time|
ABB's Electrification business offers a wide-ranging portfolio of products, digital solutions and services, from substation to socket, enabling safe, smart and sustainable electrification. Offerings encompass digital and connected innovations for low- and medium-voltage, including EV infrastructure, solar inverters, modular substations, distribution automation, power protection, wiring accessories, switchgear, enclosures, cabling, sensing and control.
You will be working as a Sales Specialist-EPC and will be a part of the Electrification Business for Global markets business line based in Kuwait, Riyadh. In this role you will be responsible to have a strong knowledge of entire medium voltage & low voltage product market potential in Kuwait. Developing electrification products business in various segments within Kuwait region and ensure targets are achieved & exceeded. Establishing strong relationship with the key players or EPCs to ensure converting the potential to reality for contributing and achieving the budget.
- Selling the entire portfolio of electrification products to EPC customers in oil and gas and critical infrastructure, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for business line (BL) ELDS.((Electrification Distribution solutions)
- Ensuring effective EPC management, better market coverage and new customer hunt. Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships (from commercial to administrative functions) to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product or system or services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales process, including post-sale.
- Preparing sales plans using company tools (i.e. Salesforce). Performing regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls. Ensuring the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals through effective product or solution presentations and negotiations. Communicating details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Managing the commercial negotiation with EPCs and customers to secure affairs with good price level. Working closely with EPCs on project or project basis and assure to visit consultants and clients in case required.
- Contributing to the development of new market opportunities in the designated territory supporting other sales professionals.
- Preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices.
- Reporting monthly order intakes and ensure orders are in line or exceed the set target. Conducting monthly review meeting with channel partner to update the order received from market, forecast and action plan for the next month.
- Following ABB group guidelines and group compliance in handling orders and competitor’s analysis. Abiding all the policies listed in the HR group polices.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree in electrical or electronics.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in sales for low voltage, medium voltage switchgear and relay.
- Required good experience of sales in local market.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solver.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
EL Marketing and Sales