HR Services Specialist, Kuwait
|Posted date||14 January 2020|
|Location||Kuwait - Kuwait City|
|Job Type||Full Time|
You will be working as a HR Services Specialist and will be a part of the Global business services for HR Operation Services business line based in Kuwait. In this role you will be performing day to day processing of HR requests related to one or more service lines (Employee Life Cycle, Integrated Talent, Global Mobility, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, People Analytics and HRIS) for an assigned group of employees handling also complex and escalated tasks. Ensuring appropriate support for internal customers and deliver accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders and assures that quality controls like e.g. the 4-eye-check are carried out.
- Service Delivery: Executing and delivering assigned HR services according to defined service level agreement(s). Handling complex or escalated tasks. Supporting and coaching others in the team with defined tasks.
- Supporting Service: Delivering HR service support to the HR community, managers and employees. Showing customer service mind-set and a proactive way of working to serve the customers with a “can do” attitude.
- Process Optimization: Recommending enhancements and simplification of existing processes and procedures based on feedback and experience with customers. Leading some process improvement activities and participating in various quality control and audit activities.
- Communication: Communicating information regarding policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers as needed.
- Data Entry: Recording employee enquiries in an appropriate IT system (ticket tool). Performing data entry into appropriate systems as necessary for assigned HR service(s). Maintaining a high level of data quality and accuracy in the systems. Providing on-demand reports related to the process where required.
- Documentation: Preparing information and documents for external authorities (social security, income tax, etc.) oversees and quality checks the work of other HR services specialists.
- Safety and Integrity: Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in human resource.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR generalist role.
- Required working experience in SAP ,Payroll and Labour relations.
- Required good communication skills & Arabic language is a must.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
HR Operational Services