Projects HSEQ Manager
|Posted date||11 September 2019|
|Location||Kuwait - Kuwait|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Digby Morris’ client is one of the world's largest engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) and maintenance companies. The company works with clients across multiple and diverse industry sectors around the world to design, construct and maintain capital projects.
As part of a major ongoing Project Management Consulting (PMC) contract for several projects and upstream facilities the business is seeking an experienced Projects HSE and QA/QC Manager to join their team in Kuwait.
Qualifications & Experience Required
• BSc. Engineering Degree (4 Year Full Time)
• Must possess at least one of the following internationally recognized HSE qualification by a reputable professional association: NEBOSH, iDipOSH, iDipNEBOSH, iEnvDipNEBOSH, ICertOSH, CSP, ASP, CRSP, CMIOSH, GSP, CEP, CIH, QEP, CSM, Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety (ADIS) or equivalent.
• Must possess at least one of the following HSE certifications (certified courses) in General Industrial Safety, Construction Safety, Environmental Management, Industrial Hygiene, ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor, NEBOSH, ASSE Certificate in Global Safety Management or equivalent courses.
• UK, EU, US, RSA, Australian or New Zealand Passport Holders only
• Experience Type of Role
• Must be experienced in Managing HSE and QA/QC discipline engineers.
• Experienced with implementing ISO 9000, 14000 and 450001 Series and International Standards relevant to Oil & Gas Industry.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills and proven track record of successful project management.
• Must have min 15 years total professional ‘post graduate’ experience
• Must have min 10 years in Oil & Gas industry
• Must have min 5 years in similar designation
• Must have min 5 years Middle East experience
• Extremely negotiable Tax free basic salary
• Work hours 48 hours per week (office: 9.6hrs Sun - Thurs) - (Site: 8hrs per day - Sat - Thurs)
• 30 working days leave +/- 12 local holidays
• Transportation provided
• Max 21 days of temporary housing + 11KD daily per diem, if hired outside Kuwait.
• *Flight Allowance paid every 4 months + excess baggage on mobilisation & demobilisation
• Local Health Insurance provided by company (to employee only)
• Mobilisation and Demobilisation flights
• *Yearly Indemnity (approximately 120 hours x hourly rate)