Call Center Inbound Agent
|Location||Kuwait - Kuwait City|
|Job Type||Full Time|
The Group’s ﬂagship operation was established in 1983 and made history in 1994 by becoming the first telecom operator to launch a commercial GSM service in the region. Zain Kuwait is the country’s leading operator serving 2.8 million customers as at 31 March 2017, reflecting a market share of 39% and offers a nationwide ultra-fast 4G LTE data network that covers the entire population through 2,324 network sites. Through constant development of the telecommunications infrastructure and proactive marketing initiatives, Zain remains committed to offering customers in Kuwait the most dynamic products and services. The foundation of Zain Kuwait’s achievements lies in the company’s ability to inspire its employees to deliver the best and most imaginative services at every level. With an energetic and inspired predominantly Kuwaiti workforce, the company is committed to employing high caliber people as well as nurturing the finest Kuwaiti talent. With a strong human resources and training program that develops and nurtures leaders in the workplace, the company has consistently opened new doors for its dedicated staff. For more on Zain Kuwait, please visit www.kw.zain.com
We are hring the best call center agents and we are looking for you!
You will be responsible in handling high volume of inbound customer calls to service them with quality and resolve billing enquiries, explain products and services, trouble shoot service equipment issues.
- Facilitate, solve, interact and provide a high level of customer service that would exceed customer expectations as well meeting the departmental goals.
- Evaluate customer concerns and resolve problems towards customer satisfaction.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner.
- Secure customer satisfaction in every interaction in a professional manner.
- Stay updated on products, services, promotions, procedures and terminology for all ZAIN touch points and third party services.
- Suggest sales to customers by introducing products (especially new products).
- Own and manage the customer relationship, resolving calls in an efficient and timely manner.
- Fulfill individual and team based performance parameters (KPIs).
- Full utilization of all system functionalities.
- Contribute to a continous maintenance and optimization of processes and procedures.
- Bachelors degree or two year diploma (after high school)
- Bilingual Arabic / English
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- To be able to serve our customers in a professional manner
- Team Player
- Ethical and hardworking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Kuwait City - Kuwait