Solution Customer Representative
|Location||Kuwait - – Al Aḩmadī|
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience its what IBMers do. As we tackle the worlds biggest challenges, our company continues to grow, were looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the worlds top business and technology professionals.
· The Solution Customer Representative will manage infrastructure solution sales and work with the team of sales representatives who are responsible for the sale of IBM products, solutions and/or services to meet/exceed key business measurements and reporting requirements.
· As an IBM Solution Customer Representative you need to be a role model, drive a culture of sales eminence and deliver client value.
· Enhances sales performance by optimizing territories and routes to market, utilizing account planning, TOP, etc.
· Effectively communicates sales strategy to motivate employees, create a high-performing and collaborative environment, and unify team IBM.
· Understands the clients strategic business objectives and business processes/metrics, including their organization, financial decision-making process and business challenges.
· Applies an understanding of the clients industry, including industry trends/dynamics, key performance indicators, industry financial measurements, and key industry players and competitors
· Business unit, country, or international professional mastery related to operations, strategies, and objectives in leading edge or critical situations.
· Teamwork at highest levels. Plan and conduct complex negotiations reaching lasting agreements and commitments.
· Anticipate, create and define innovative and visionary concepts in strategic environment.
· Develops and implements product, market, business, or technology strategies with executive review. Has vision of overall strategies. Contributes to policy making. Recognized as an expert and leader by members of a field, related functions, and multi -country organizations. Leads business unit, country, or international teams, conducts special projects, or manages functions or strategic departments.
Impact on Business/Scope:
· Accountable for business unit, major country, or international projects or programs. Responsible for committing multiple resources and achieving customer satisfaction, cost, expense, revenue and other business measurements of critical importance. Responsible for quality output/value add for highly visible products, services and future business development. #HJ19MEA
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
10+ years experiences in Sales in IT Services
IT Services Sales experience
Infrastructure background, Hybrid IT
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.