Legal Advisor will be familiar with all Kuwait laws and must be doing investigations for given cases, Proficient to draft/ amend contracts in English and Arabic and do translation for documents when required. The incumbent should be well organized and knows the proper documentation requirement and record them properly for future reference. Weekly and Monthly reports will be required to follow up on opened cases and investigations.
- Conducting internal investigation with employees in question and provide legal decision.
- Making sure that any legal cases documents delivered to the company are handled in legal manner and are submitted properly to the ERP system.
- Oversee any external cases with the law firm and provide reports whenever required.
- Provide monthly reports for all investigations and cases internally/externally.
- Document evidences and all required information to reach a fair legal decision and provide them when required.
- Develop a system to log and track all official letters and fetch in 5 mins.
- Prepare and write all contracts in Arabic and English.
- Review the existing Contracts and provide feedback in case changes should be made as per law.
- Create a policy and procedures manual that entails the requisition of any official letters from other departments and type of letters.
- Create policy for CRM "Clients Relationship Management " to overcome all payment , business relation and legal issues that happened or may arise in the future.
- 5-8 Years of experience in the same field.
- Previous experience in law firms as legal advisor or consultant will be an asset.
- High language ability in both Arabic and English.
- Solid Computer Skills.
- Experience in Commercial, Civil and Employment laws is a must.
- Knowledge of Abdel Razek El Sanhuri Law.
- Located in Kuwait and has a valid work permit.