Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are now looking for a Domain Sales Manager to drive OSS/Core/Cloud domain sales across CU DGS ZGC and Leader for OCC towards Zain Group by supporting the KAM organization/Head of Sales with business development and domain specific sales activities securing that Ericsson is perceived as a preferred partner. Work on strategic level identifying leads and opportunities and converting them into closed business opportunities through techno-commercial acumen and a detailed understanding of Ericsson Digital Services portfolio strengths and values.
Customer facing (CU based) Senior Role carries an OB/NS financial target for each quarter and full financial year. Must be hands-on solution wise and drive deals. Validated relationships across a broad customer base on Planning/C Level in Zain specifically and Gulf Council Countries!You will
To be successful in the role you must have
- Influence Customers vision & strategy, drive Ericsson involvement in creating customer visions, strategies & requirements
- Deliver customer value, provide insight on how new trends will affect customer business and unlock relevant discussions specific to the DGS portfolio on a CXO level
- Identify business opportunities/leads, identify customer business needs through consultative engagements. Build the business funnel and potential leads in the overall DGS domain and not specifically for OSS/Core or Cloud
- Support to convert leads and drive new opportunities to deals, conduct in-depth business focused discussions with customer
- Must know the customer power base well enough with a view to build and handle a multi-year engagement & sales plan
- Interwork with Head of Service Delivery for new opportunity service/support estimate and use strong techno-commercial skills for building recurring business
- Education: University degree in Business or Engineering, Master’s degree would be advantageous or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from Sales or related
- Domain: Specialized in OSS/Core and Cloud but flexible to learn and grow into new sub-domains of BSS/Consulting.
- Confirmed experience in supporting the closure of yearly deal value >15M USD with recurring yearly revenue >5M USD
- Must be able to demonstrate with experience how he/she can grow a new deal into a multi-year business opportunities
- Must have a consistent-record exhibiting techno-commercial skills where solution/technology strengths and value are exemplified to support the business proposition.
- Excellent Ericsson sales tools understanding if internal candidate
- Change Management and Transformation consulting skills
- Industry knowledge is a must
- Customer Insight & Selling Skills
- Good relationships in BA and MA Sales Support is a plus
Possible locations to hire - Sudan, Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Jordon, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South SudanNext Steps:
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Req ID: 540519