Danone Middle East is looking for a dynamic & a high ambitious Medical Representative in Kuwait to drive and contribute to SN brands market share in the assigned area by building a productive scientific-based HCP relationship, taking responsibility for HCP satisfaction and loyalty by meeting their healthcare nutrition needs and will also carrying the following Responsibilities:
Objectives of the role:
- Influencing Health Care Professionals attitude and behavior
- Area Management
- Team Input
- Intelligence and Insights Gathering
- Influencing HCP attitude and behavior:
Identify business opportunities within the respective area and evaluate learning's to develop business initiatives and tactics to realize the real potential.Implement a "weekly call cycle" in constant coordination with the direct manager.Understand and respond to competitive activities and initiate and recommend actions to counteract these in order to help protect our market position.Maintaining a high level of product knowledge to ensure the ability to understand and explain all product information and handouts and answer any question from HCP.Following up on customer queries/complaints.Review business plan in line with cycle objectives on a monthly basis with the Line Manager.Compile and submit reports on promotional activities in accordance with established formats and schedules.Ensure that all business conforms to the WHO and local government code of ethics for infant formula products.Conducting seminars and detailing nutrition education activities.Daily database management and compliance with administrative procedures & processes.Ensure the accomplishment of qualitative and quantitative key performance indicators assigned for him/her for his/her respective area on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. Participate in daily and/or weekly meetings to discuss the market situation, problems faced and appraise the activities versus the monthly KPIs.Helping to run seminars/events.
- Periodical visits to HCP's in hospitals, health clinics, private clinics, and private hospitals to establish a solid scientific-based relationship and position our Healthcare Nutrition solutions as preferred solutions with the HCP's and position Danone as the company of the first choice for the HCPs.
- With the appropriate level of scientific-based argumentation and relationship development convince HCPs to choose our solutions as the first choice.
- Ensure all doctors/HCP/KOL receive the right message, information, and clinical studies.
- Illustrate the benefit/s of our solutions to the HCPs.
- Conduct scientific audio / visual meetings for HCPs.
Collecting intelligence on the HCP Universe, e.g. identifying new contacts.Monitor all competitor activities, including consumer offers, medical conferences, round tables, and report it to management.Conduct medical detailing face-to-face calls and have ongoing contact with identified lists of HCPs across the defined geographical area.Build strong relationships with targeted HCPs and mapping the Decision-Making networks in the region.Carry out promotional activities with targeted HCPs.Update competitor intelligence and input it into the database.Record and report back on-call visits and progress against set objectives.Attend and participate in internal meetings as required. Targeted Profile: Skills:
- Intelligence and Insights Gathering:
- Consumer Orientation: enabling the business to serve the consumer.
- Entrepreneurial: recognizes and seizes business opportunities.
- Rigour: thinks systematically, plans effectively.
- Transparency: acts in an open and respectful manner.
- Decision Making: combines decisiveness with sound judgment.
- Team Player: connects effectively with others.
- Getting Things Done: delivers results and measures performance according to plan.
Location: Experience/knowledge required:
- BSc. in Medical, Nutrition, Health Care or Pharmacist
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience with HCPs.
- Arabic native and English.
Danone is a world-leading food company operating in three business divisions: Fresh Dairy Products, Specialized Nutrition, and Waters.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have in impacting the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. We offer
Working in Danone Middle East is one of the best places to build a strong career through everyday learning, empowerment, and team collaboration in an open culture & environment. Our culture fosters autonomy and empowerment, where your everyday can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities for your development.
So, if you are the Healthcare Nutrition Specialist we are looking for, click on "apply" now before the closing date of 22 May 2021.
For more information about Danone, its people, and its business, please visit www.danone.com #LI-ME