Senior Consultant – Technology Consulting – Cyber Security
The Firm is seeking to recruit bright and passionate individuals (Senior Consultant) who have relevant work experience and skills in Technology Consulting. The role will primarily involve executing or managing client engagements.
- The Senior Consultants has direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities.
- Serving as both role model and trainer, the Senior Consultant demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency.
- The Senior Consultant learns to identify areas of IT risk and opportunities to improve IT business processes.
- 4+ years experience in Information Security and related functions such as ISO 27001, NCA ECC, SAMA CSF and Cybersecurity Risk Management
- Qualification – BE, CA, MBA (desirable)
- Certifications (desirable) – CISA, CISSP, PMP, ISO 27001
- Experience in the areas of Network Design, Infrastructure Audit, IT Security, Vulnerability Assessment, Risk Assessment, Web Applications Security and Source Code review.
- Experience in the areas of SOC, Security incident and Event Management
- Experience in implementation of SOC, Security incident and Event Management
- Implementation experience of various security technology such as PIM, DLP and IDM.
- Knowledge and experience in the areas of one or more Operating Systems, Databases maintenance, hardening, testing and security management.
- Understanding and knowledge of network and networking components including maintenance, hardening, testing and security management.
- Vulnerability assessment of System and Physical infrastructure including penetration testing of networks and web applications using third party & open source tools.
- Experience in the areas of establishing procedures and policies for the design, installation and commissioning of the Systems infrastructure.
- Industry domain knowledge from BFSI, Capital markets, telecom, IT/ITES, Service etc. would be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Information Security technologies and methodologies particularly, including for example web server security / firewalls / networks / encryption / PKI / TCP/IP / UNIX / Windows etc.
- Knowledge in one or more scripting language like perl/php/python/bash OR one or more programming languages like C/C++/Java
- Strong knowledge and experience in ISMS/BCMS implementation would be an added advantage
- Experience of information security standards such as: ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCI DSS, GDPRl,ITIL, COBIT would be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications
Key Personal Attributes
- Client facing experience is desirable and added advantage
- Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships
- Ability to communicate technical risk issues effectively, to customers who may, at times, have a non-technical background
- Ability to write technical reports, detailed presentations and documentation
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of business ethics
- Sound job administration skills
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner
- Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress
- Open to travel as per the job requirements. It would depend upon the assignment as well.