The incumbent is responsible for the entire Farm ensuring it is properly maintained in line with the agreed-upon specs. Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Farm. Train Farmworkers, grow trees and plants, create displays, respond to customer queries, and manage stock levels.
• Solve agricultural problems concerning argan trees, pollution and environmental issues, and the storage and processing of agricultural products.
• Supervise the Farm in terms of production, irrigation and observe environmental standards for agricultural and horticultural production.
• Prepare soil for planting, and plant or transplant seeds, bulbs, and cutting.
• Harvest the production, ensuring they are properly washed to remove the dirt, twigs, and leaves and supervise the processing of the seed to oil
• Plan, organize, direct, control, and coordinate activities of workers engaged in propagating, cultivating, and harvesting argan trees.
• Identify plants as well as problems such as diseases, weeds, and insect pests
• Assign work schedules and duties to nursery or greenhouse staff and supervise their work.
• Apply pesticides and fertilizers to plants through performing manual agricultural tasks.
• Position and regulate plant irrigation systems, and program environmental and irrigation control.
• Explain and enforce safety regulations and policies.
• Conduct training that provides farmers with information that can help them improve agricultural productivity
• Deep knowledge of argan trees planting and oil production.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Engineering or equivalent.
Previous Experience: 10+ years of relevant experience with argan trees
Language Skills: English - Excellent, Arabic - Excellent