|المكان||الكويت - Al Kuwait|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
- Contribute to the development and implementation of marketing strategies and sales initiatives for Company products by increasing market demand and generating revenue for the assigned category products; ensure successful achievement of objectives of the Sales department.
- Create demand and develop lead generation activities, conversion programs and marketing campaigns that provide measurable improvement & incremental pipelines for Company products and services for top-line and bottom-line growth.
- Generate new business leads through project tenders, referrals management system and targeting new & potential markets.
- Forecast and develop annual sales quotas with the Portfolio Manager for product category and respective showrooms, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products, analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies, recommending selling prices, monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand for specific Company product categories.
- Identify new referrals from private & government medical facilities & corporate organisations by organising product awareness campaigns in client facilities or Company showrooms; conduct referral daily visits with new & existing clients/customers to ensure propagation of Company products; meet with consumers/ direct end user of the product for patient assessment; identify customer requirements & product specifications.
- Monitor sales generated through current and new referrals. Perform daily marketing activities such as initiating & conducting regular promotional activities and field visits; create product placement plans; conduct product demonstrations, presentations and events in public and private institutions (hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, private companies, schools or direct end users as per product category) to market new and existing product lines of Company.
- Prepare and submit final quotations, tenders and proposals with the Portfolio Manager to clients with pricing and agreement details; confirm orders with Purchasing Department; provide final payment details to the Collections department; follow up on submitted quotations on a regular basis.
- Comply with guidelines of Company and Ministry of Health for all documentation procedures for supplier-product registrations, agency registrations, quotations, delivery notes, installations reports, invoice formats etc.
- Monitor sales performance of different category product lines in respective showrooms by compiling and analysing sales figures. Track and analyse growth/ failure of the product category in specific markets and coordinate with showroom sales team to improve product category sales.
- Proficient in Arabic and English
- Physiotherapist is much preferred
- Medical experience in sales or marketing,
- Driver’s License or eligibility for a driver’s license preferred