|المكان||الكويت - Al Kuwait|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
Manage in-life product performance: sales, margin, and churn, conducting extensive numerical analysis using company data.
• Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
• Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
• Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
• Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
• Project management of all product integration/launches/changes throughout implementation.
• Lead the development, approval, training, and communication of new products/product changes and their associated customer, operational, system, & process impacts to the various internal organizations.
• Develop & conduct specialized training on new products launched and raise awareness & application of relevant subject matter.
• Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product.
• Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products.
• Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues to address any issues that may arise.
• Assist with the development of the annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
• Responsible for preparing product forecasts and constantly monitoring inventory levels to ensure supply timelines.
• Liaise with the advertising agency regarding the product campaign including journal advertising, direct mail and conferences.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Previous experience in a technical, product, or field related role.
- Superior presentations skills and can represent our company with professionalism and integrity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- It is an asset if you have developed a product roadmap based on input from customers, sales, competitive intelligence and our overall strategy.