|المكان||الكويت - Kuwait City|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
Manage all activities related to the Operations Department with full utilization of available resources.
1. Train and support team members to achieve the expected results.
2. Report any unsolved issues to the Operations Manager and suggest solutions for encountered problems.
3.Provide accurate and timely feedback to the Operations Manager regarding the misuse of resources or potential cost saving
4. Ensure compliance with best-practices to implement the standard processes and suggest improvements to direct manager
5. Participate in continuous improvement initiatives related to individual employees, teams, and operational issues
6. Ensure the smooth operation of the warehouse and review the reports sent by the Warehouse Supervisor.
7. Liaise with other relevant functions/areas to provide information and gain support for necessary actions.
8. Create and update computerized and manual records whilst complying with ISO and regulatory standards.
9. Conduct monthly check-rides with Couriers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Driving license is a plus
- Excellent teamwork, organization and communication skill