Senior Sales Engineer
|المكان||الكويت - Al Kuwait|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential customers, architects, interior designers, contactors and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests. following up tenders projects.
• Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
• Prepares cost estimates by studying, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
• Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing solution materials or services.
• Gains customer acceptance by explaining products benefits and advantages.
• Submits orders by conferring with management.
• Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training, monitoring sales staff.
• Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Problem Solving, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Development, Presentation Skills, General Programming Skills, Technical Understanding, Verbal Communication, Requirements Analysis, Innovation