Senior Human Resources Coordinator
|تاريخ النشر||٤ سبتمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||الكويت - Kuwait|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
At Kuwait Technical College (K-Tech) we are proud to be acknowledged for the hard work to improve our services in higher education.
The HR Department at K-TECH regulates the employment procedures and imposes approved personnel policies in providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants through formal candidate selection by considering the required skills, experience, capabilities, and through personal interviews as well as taking necessary tests, if applicable. All under applicable labor laws of the State of Kuwait.
The successful candidate will possess:
- At least five Years’ experience in Human Resources in a Dynamic organization. Preferably in Education Sector.
- Degree in Human resources or Adminstration.
- Full Knowledge of Kuwait Labor law, social security, Kuwaitaization and Manpower Authority rules and regulation.
- Review, amend and update Human Resources policies and procedures as needed.
- HR planing and provides yearly budget.
- Full function Payroll duties.
- Full function of recuritment process and candidates search.
- Review Attendance and take displinary actions.
- Handling Performance managment.
- Full function of training and development.
- Conduct new employee orientations, setting up their work environment and engage them.
- Process paperwork for internally and externally for all ministries.
- Maintain, complete and update employee files and records, hard and soft copies.
- Have superior leadership skills developed in a large team environment.
- Possess excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Solid understanding of Human Resources activities in a large organization.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Critical thinking to identify and adapt to new and better ways to process day to day tasks.
- The ability to constantly learn new processes and challenge defined practices.
- KD 650-750 Salary on a monthly Basis.
- Work Hours :- 8.00 AM to 4.00 PM
- 5 Days a week work cycle
- Opportunity for Growth in a Large Organization.
To Apply, submit the following documents via email to [اضغط هنا لمشاهدة البريد اﻹلكتروني].
- Letter of interest addressing background and experience relevant to the position.
- An updated Curriculum Vita.
- List of three professional references and their contact information.
- Copy of Attested Academic Degree(s) and Transcripts.
- Letters of Experiance.
- Copy of Passport and Civil ID.
- Other documents that are helpful for your application. (Optional)
We appreciate all applications received; however, we accept candidates who acquire transferable visa in Kuwait, and only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
K-Tech is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.