Sponosorship Sales Manager
|تاريخ النشر||٤ سبتمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||الكويت - Kuwait|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
Job Description: This is a sales position and an ideal opportunity for an experienced Sales professional, with a proven history of surpassing ambitious targets, ideally in the sport, events, media or hospitality sectors, within Kuwait or the wider Gulf region.
The Sponsorship Sales Manager will be responsible for delivering our sponsorship and hospitality package sales, building key account relationships, providing excellent account management and passionately supporting the efforts of the management team to develop the company commercial growth.
· Drive the sales of all sponsorship and hospitality packages.
· To proactively develop and update a key contact data base with clients and prospective sales opportunities.
· Monitor and update the management on sponsorship activities, best practice and trends in the industry and region.
· Lead in the sales process from first contact to contract signing and rights activation.
· Lead in the creation of bespoke sponsorship sales presentations as required.
· Manage all contractual rights related to commercial and sponsorship partnerships created.
· Motivate and manage ‘our’ sponsors to proactively activate their sponsorship rights to aid in the achievement of our wider goals
· Report all sales to the Director of Commercial, Sales and Marketing as directed.
· Ensure outstanding account management is provided to our customers and positively impact on client satisfaction levels.
· Support Event Days as the key account manager and oversee any activation undertaken by ‘our’ sponsors on event days
· As part of the Commercial, Sales and Marketing team, work closely with other streams of business - Hospitality, Catering, Ticketing, Security, Events, Community, Finance and Operations.
· A passion for, and demonstrable history of, exceeding sales targets
· A proven track record of sales negotiations, delivery and partner activation ideally in Kuwait, or the Middle East region
· Experience of sales account management
· Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management experience
· The ability to work on their own initiative, effectively both as an individual and as part of a team
· Excellent IT Skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
· Accuracy and attention to detail, together with excellent presentation.
· Excellent people influencing skills.
· Strong analytical skills and experience with collection, review, analysis and activation of data
· High level knowledge of appropriate business approach, culture, practises and procedures for the region.
· Ability to plan and prioritise within pressing timeframes.