|تاريخ النشر||٣ سبتمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||الكويت - Kuwait|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
· Region: Kuwait and other GCC markets
ROLE FUNCTIONS: [to LEAD the following Areas of Responsibility]
· Responsible for implementing the HR Strategy to build capability, performance and engagement across all functions.
· Design HR strategic and operational plans to support a sustainable and high-performance culture.
· Ensure implementation of appropriate compensation and benefits program to attract and retain talent.
· Support the execution of the Operations Manager Success Routines by providing strategic people data, information and plans to fit the overall operations direction.
· Responsible for the implementation of all Americana and KFC HR policies (cash policy, disciplinary policy, etc.)
· Assist Shared Services (SS) and Internal Audit regarding disciplinary investigations and actions to ensure compliance.
· Responsible updating job descriptions for all positions in the market/cluster.
· Build strong relationships with all functional partners and serve as a trusted advisor.
Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Onboarding and Employment Branding
· Prepare the annual workforce plan to determine market needs and identify recruitment sources for all hiring campaigns.
· Update workforce plans on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure hiring requisitions are based on the business needs.
· Liaise with Recruitment and SS teams to fulfil required manpower needs for all levels in the RSC and Operations team.
· Support the hiring and selection process of overseas candidates i.e. SSV, ARM & RGM to ensure quality hiring.
· Facilitate discussions with Outsource companies to deploy TM and Drivers under the sponsorship of the Outsource companies.
· Partner with the SS on local hiring campaigns and Job Fairs.
· Evaluate the performance of new hires during the probationary period, liaise with the recruitment agencies and SS to take the needed action for underperforming employees.
· Responsible for the deployment of new hires per the market TPLH score and Operational needs in the market.
· Manage the nationality and gender mix to ensure a diverse workforce in KFC business.
· Partner with SS on the Americana and KFC orientation program for all new hires.
· Partner with the localization team to achieve the required localization targets and build the employment brand in the market.
· Seek feedback from new hires on their on-boarding experience and take the needed actions to improve the process.
Performance Management and Talent Management
· Responsible for managing the Continuous Performance Improvement (CPI) process, ensure that employee KPI’s are aligned to the departmental objectives and the business unit.
· Lead and facilitate discussions to ensure Mid-Year & Year End Reviews are completed timely as per company direction.
· Partner with the Group Talent Management Director to deliver the right development programs based on CPI, OPR and the ongoing leadership skills training needed for restaurant and above store level leaders.
· Lead the OPR process to identify hi-potential Talent and ensure their continued development and advancement.
· Monitor IDP execution to identify progress against agreed action items.
· Utilize the 360° survey as a tool for the development plans of senior leaders in KFC.
Reports and Data Analysis
· Update on a monthly and quarterly basis the workforce plan taking into consideration NSO, Turnover, Visa status, arrival dates of new hires and YTD hiring success.
· Prepare and review the manpower budget vs. the proposed promotion list, transfer list, current vacancies, and initiate the required approvals for Payroll team.
· Monthly TPLH tracking to monitor team member and driver productivity scores per restaurant, Ops manager patch and the overall market.
· Track and analyse monthly turnover percentage per restaurant, Ops manager patch, overall market and advise the leadership team on the required actions.
· Review with the operation and training teams the bench plan to ensure R1/R2 management pipeline is in place for current and future managerial position in KFC.
· Prepare the monthly pre-approval overtime report, analyse the data and initiate the required approvals for Payroll team.
· Support and drive change and culture initiatives in the KFC business.
· Assess culture and develop action plans to ensure a positive, engaging, and supportive workplace.
· Responsible to develop an engaging culture, based on the Americana Values.
· Lead and execute the Americana Values Recognition program (Pin Program).
· Conduct employee engagement surveys to make KFC a Great Place to Work.
· Manage the market R&R activities/calendar and ensure the communication tools are in place i.e. Monthly restaurant incentives, Employee of the Month, Sports Tournament, RGM Ramadan Iftar dinner, and outings
· Manage conflict resolution and resolve employee grievances with the appropriate outcomes and follow-up in partnership with Shared Services and the Operations team.
· Facilitate roundtable conversations and solicit feedback from restaurant staff to improve the working environment in the restaurants.
· Operations Managers, Area Coaches
· HR Shared Services, Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain
· Franchise partners
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s Degree / HR Diploma, with major in Human Resources or business-related discipline.
· 5 - 7 years’ experience with proven results in HR
· Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Recruitment, interviewing & selection, training
· HR Management, Job Evaluation, Employee Relations, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Employment Law
Arabic speaking - mandatory