Service Manager for Printing Solutions
|المكان||الكويت - Al Kuwait|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||Min: 10|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Engineering|
Service Manager’s duties and responsibilities include
- Prepare annual budget for the service center.
- Prepare the organization structure of the service center, assign duties and responsibilities and prepare job description.
- Monitor Revenue, Profit, Stock aging, and receivables and take corrective measures as appropriate.
- Provide technical instructions to the service team in a way to help resolve pending service calls.
- Provide necessary work environment and infrastructure - including the suitable Service Management System, SMS - for all service teams.
Communicate with principles for service-related issues and comply with service standards and regulations.
- Coordinate with sales and marketing departments to achieve company’s goals.
Supervise service center dispatcher and service calls distribution and responses to it and to ensure the least response time is achieved.
- Monitor engineers daily work and give instructions to enhance abilities.
- Follow up the warranty claims, compensations associated to it.
- Manage the service contracts division for service contracts issuance, contracts renewals, contracts pricing, MIF volume and to guarantee the highest MIF return ratio.
- Prepare spares orders based on MIF and company regulations and on reducing stock of aged items.
- Measure service contracts profitability and instruct accordingly.
- Achieve divisional KPIs: Response time, repair time, travel time, and spare parts usage.
- Identify, set and agree on employees’ KPIs and objectives.
- Evaluate the performance of the teams and assign appropriate training needs.
Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
Perform other duties as requested by management.
Considerable experience in office equipment Service Centers Management. This includes Full range of canon products, i.e. office copiers, production printers, wide format printers, Camera, and personal printers).
Possess the technical knowledge about products such as ink jet/Laser printers, cameras, and scanners.
Bachelor degree (12th Standard + 3 years or 4 years Engineering) or equivalent with 12 years of experience.
Linguistic Abilities: English and Arabic is a must.
Certification and Licensure: Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering