Senior Data Analyst
|المكان||الكويت - Al Jahra|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||Min: 4|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Kuwait College of Science and Technology (KCST) is a private university that provides cutting-edge technology education and research with a clear vision to graduate Engineers with high leadership skills and capabilities. With a strategic partnership with|
· Assist in the coordination, administration and analysis of institutional surveys.
· Prepare and analyze institutional data related to the assessment of student learning and/or institutional effectiveness requirements.
· Comply with approved internal and external requests to prepare and analyze University data.
· Maintain Census-Date data sets as appropriate.
· Prepare the fall and spring fact sheets for internal distribution to all departments.
· Assist in the preparation of the University Annual Report.
· Assist in the preparation of the University Fact Book.
· Utilize (stats apps) to record, validate and produce accurate data.
· Test and report on internal controls to demonstrate quality assurance while satisfying the desired results for institutional effectiveness and accreditation standards.
· Assist with inputting data for the development and use of an online evergreen calendar of institutional effectiveness milestones and special projects deadlines.
· Participate in and support QA related training for faculty and staff.
· Provide accurate data for and produce NBAQ report in keeping with established guidelines and schedules.
· Conduct all other relevant duties as assigned.
· Train junior data analyst and compliance officers as required.
· Adhere to KCST rules and regulations.
· Education: Bachelor degree in Statistics or Computer Science.
· Minimum four years’ experience in similar position
· Detail oriented, and have the ability to maintain confidentiality and act wisely and decisively.
· High level of proficiency on Microsoft Office.
· Fluent written and spoken English Language proficiency.
· The ability to work in a diverse, interdisciplinary and fast-paced environment is essential.
· Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
· Capability of demonstrating self-motivation.
· Attentive to details.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Effective Follow up skills