|تاريخ النشر||١٩ أغسطس ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||الكويت - Al Kuwait|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|المرتب||$500 - $1,000|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||Min: 2|
· Prepares and cooks food/ ingredients as per requisitions, according to the SLA, recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
· Ensures freshness and suitability of products used by the section.
· Complete all required checklists for each shift and makes daily production lists for his/her section in absence of the Chef de Partie.
· Operates kitchen equipment and tools; ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves, and fryers.
· Participates in food preparations for catering, special events or lunch/ dinner services as required.
Inventory and Cost Controls
· Strives to minimise spoilage, waste, proper storage and exercising strict portion control as per operating procedure.
· To monitor the maintenance and serviceability of kitchen tools and equipment and to escalate issues to their superior.
Hygiene, Health and Safety
· Responsible for the health, safety and welfare of all guests, colleagues and self at all the times.
· With no exception will strictly comply with all hygiene, sanitation and food safety guidelines as laid out by the Company, in line with local Country Laws, and regulations.
· Strictly maintains cleanliness and sanitation in all assigned areas, including refrigerators and freezers.
· Reports accident, injuries hazards and unsafe working conditions to their superior.
· To act as a Bateel brand ambassador inside and outside of work.
· Working to uphold quality and pride in their work, themselves and their Café; reports to duty punctually, wearing the correct, clean uniform and adhering to grooming standards.
Must be located in Kuwait
Valid transferable residency
Atleast 1 year of experience