This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
Performs duties involving the calibration and repair of general purpose test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment (TMDE), selected special purpose TMDE, Radiation Detecting, Indicating, and Computing (RADIAC) equipment, calibration standards and accessories.Also ensure all equipment listed in the TB 43-180 Series, Calibration and Repair Requirements for the Maintenance of Army Materiel, will be properly calibrated prior to use.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Receive, safe guard, track maintenace staus and return test, measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE).
- Keep records of equipment recieved and returned to customer.
- Prepares a monthly inventories tracker and submit monthly 100% inventory sheet to the customer for verification.
- Maintains calibration records. Turns in equipment for calibration.
- Visually inspects equipment for wear or defects and completeness prior to accepting.
- Ensure that all equipment is load into TMDE database and that all report are up todate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Laptop computer, printer, network equipment and other general office equipment.
Work is generally conducted in a shop environment. However, duties may involve the conduct of work in the out-of-doors area with a potential exposure to extreme climatic conditions. Work will require lifting up to 50 lbs; stooping; climbing; prolonged standing; prolonged sitting; and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical or biological agents.
Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices. Must comply with OSHA, EPA, Fire Regulations and published Company work rules.
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
High School graduate or equivalent.
Minimum of4-6 years of maintenance or supply management experience with at least 1 years as a
Test, Measurement, & Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) coordinator.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with individuals at all levels within and outside of the company.
- Candidate must be able to work under pressure, manage multiple assignments simultaneously, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates the company's core ethical values of Integrity, Respect and Responsibility in daily work and activities.
Title: TMDE Coordinator
Requisition ID: KBO001787
Clearance Level required at Start Date: NACI
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.