|المكان||الكويت - Al Farawaniyah|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||Min: 5 Max: 16|
|المؤهل التعليمي||1. Operations|
· Implements established norms, procedures, and protocols to ensure the effective operations of the preschool.
· Ensures that the premises are maintained in a safe, clean, hygienic, and secure manner.
· Ensures the preschool is appropriately sourced with supplies, cleaning materials, etc.
· Maintains accurate inventory of uniforms, cleaning supplies, resources, furniture, etc.
· Supervises the maintenance and custodial staff.
· Ensures the readiness of all premises for effective learning.
· Responsible for daily health / safety / maintenance / cleaning tours, recording any issues and supervise preventative maintenance to be taken by the custodial / maintenance supervisor.
· Is responsible for all logistics arrangements regarding staff, celebrations, parent tours, field trips, etc.
· Is responsible for ensuring staff housing is well maintained, equipped, furnished, and all concerns are addressed in a prompt manner.
· Supervises the transportation services ensuring staff / students’ needs are met, buses are clean, well maintained, operate according to safety standards, and operates taking the best routes to ensure prompt pick-up and delivery of staff / students.
· Submits payroll and clearance reports to HR (attendance, leave, permission, exit forms, etc.) as per established protocols.
· Responsible for new hire / exit procedures and formalities.
· Receives all supplies, organizes, inventories, and disseminates teachers’/ classrooms / students supplies.
2. Public Relations
· Communicates, explains, or answers, procedural/ policy related questions to parents and staff.
· Collaborates with the Admin Officer to promote & organize birthday / event celebrations.
· Responsible for maintaining strong relations with the community and organizing events to foster the relationships.
· Responsible for Ministry visitors / inspectors and maintaining the visitors’ log/comments.
· Responsible for the Emergency / Health & Safety Response Team (ERT) policies and procedures.
· Collaborates with the Academic Coordinator in the coordination of field trips, events, activities, meetings, promotion ceremonies, graduation, etc.
· In collaboration with the Academic Coordinator maintains the Parent / Student Handbook up-to-date.
· Collaborates with the Registrar on the admission of students, tours of the premises, and disbursement of uniforms.
· Performs the duties of Registrar in her absence.
· Is responsible for the disbursement / accountability of the petty cash account.
· Reconciles expenses and reports available funds as per established procedures to the Managing Director on a regular basis.
· Prepares / reviews purchase orders, payment requests, and processes them as per established procedures / protocols.
· Reconciliation of financial reports (receivables/expenditures) from Registration, Admin Officer, and petty cash.
· Summer Camp Committee Member
· Graduation / End of Year Celebrations Committee Member
Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Managing Director.
· Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
· Ability to multi task, assess, organize, and work under pressure;
· Ability to prioritize responsibilities and take initiative; self-motivated, flexible and adaptable.
· Knowledge and experience in working with preschool
· Ability to communicate effectively with young children and their families.