|المكان||الكويت - Al Kuwait|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||Min: 2 Max: 4|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Financial Accounting|
1. Daily reconciliation of COD & online sales and sales return.
2. Daily collection of COD cash from the driver’s.
3. Managing and keeping track of customer’s refund on daily basis.
4. Follow up with customers to make sure the refund is received.
5. Daily deposit of cash in bank.
6. Daily reconciliation of product receipts, Shoppers credit cards and backend purchase report.
7. Providing daily support to the stores, related to cash management fiscal and administrative
8. Books transactions and entries (JVs and all entries vouchers) in accordance with stated policies
in order to ensure an accurate documentation of financial data.
9. General ledger operation.
10. Monthly closings of ledger accounts.
11. Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
12. Prepare analysis of accounts as requested.
13. Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
14. Assist with payroll administration.
15. Account/bank reconciliations.
16. Monitor and resolve bank issues.
17. Year-end responsibility of preparation and coordination of the audit process.
18. Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
19. Following up with the department in resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
20. Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
21. Checking and reimbursing petty cash.
22. Monthly preparation of Profit & Loss account and balance sheet.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Reliable and Dependable
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports and statements
- Advanced Computer Skills on MS Office