إعلان موثق ( إقرأ التعليمات)
|المكان||الكويت - Al Kuwait|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||Min: 1 Max: 2|
- Deal with customers diligently, courteously and professionally while collecting payments.
- Initiate strategies for collection processes and procedures.
- Negotiate payment plans.
- Respond to customer inquiries and able to write a professional email to customers.
- Persuade customers diligently to pay past due amounts.
- Collaborate with accounts receivables staff regarding collection of payments.
- Develop alternative payment plans with help from A/R department.
- Advise customers on alternative payment plans.
- Create repayment schedules based on customers’ financial situations.
- Retain customer loyalty while initiating processes for collection of payments.
- Maintain and update record of customers from whom collections are made
- Generate customer statements of accounts and prepare aging reports on a weekly basis
- Follow up with customers regarding payments by making daily calls, emails, and making visits if required
- Tracking and analyzing overdue accounts.
- Analyze customer statement of account & matching payments with particular invoices.
- MS Office skills.
- Communication: The ability to communicate information and ideas in spoken and written words so others will understand.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Time Management: Ability to plan, priorities and co-ordinate tasks and resources.
- Confidentiality: Able to handle with highly confidential information.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Ability to interact effectively.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Bilingual ( Preferable)